Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
all i see is one side asking questions and one side not answering.
If in their right mind means not open to the public, then i understand your point.

Im suggesting without being in attendance of the public meeting in claresholm, im not sure you can make a educated post on the pointless-ness of this thread.
Others in this thread who didnt attend, have mearly asked questions and desire clarification and thats their right, just as you have a right to say the thread is pointless.
You do understand the point that a public internet forum, particularly one on which your name is being dragged through the mud, might not be the preferred avenue to answer the questions right?

If I want to talk to someone in charge at Chevy, I don't go on the alberta Chevy forum, bash the CEO and management of Chevy, demand answers and then expect to get them.

That was the only point I was making. I don't really have a dog in the fight, I just thought it odd that people acting the way the are were surprised that no one was coming on and politely answering all their questions.

Here's another thought - maybe these people just don't spend a lot of time on AO (or maybe they do )