Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Foss View Post
Sorry. I guess I should know better than to use generalizations like "half" and sweeping statements like "sure they could've...." Maybe less than half would have complained. Maybe more than half. does the divide really matter? I still guarantee a group of individuals will feel that if, according to government regulations, average joe who drags a fish up on the rocks, steps on its head to hold the fish down while he gets the hook out, then holds it up for a photo shoot that lasts longer than a kardashian marrage (yes this is for dramatic effect) then they(the tournament anglers), as responsible catch and release anglers who do their best to minimize fish stress, should have rights to fish that same water for the tournament.

Its great that you flame the average Joe angler so well. I would suggest you look at it the other way....According to you " THE TOURNAMENT ANGLER" is
a responsible catch and release anglers who do their best to minimize fish stress, Then why would they no agree to close that area to the tournament so they really minimize the stress that they put on the fish. As tournament anglers i'm sure they catch more fish then the average joe also. Perhaps the fish are safer with JOE.

Horse, sorry that I made it seem as if it was as simple as wave a hand and telling you that "these aren't the droids you were looking for" to set boundaries for the SAWT. I am not a board member and I am positive it isn't so cut and dry as you or I could imagine. I'm sure it is quite a process that is not all that simple. You don't know. Maybe the President of the SAWT had tried to push to get those boundaries established for the tournaments and failed. You don't know if he has. But then again maybe on the other hand his presidency with both WU and SAWT is just a clever ruse he fabricated to distract everyone while he is out building a death star that will turn all of alberta's trout and walleye into BASS. Or maybe it is to hide the fact that he drives a beige sienna and goes from lake to lake poaching walleye and pike.........

The amount of accusations and fabrications based on a lack of facts is disgusting.

I'm not sure if your attempt at humour is to cover your embarrassment of writing facts that you don't know to be true or the fact that you got caught.
You may find the amount of accusations and fabrications based on a lack of facts is disgusting. I find the fabrication of your facts equally disgusting and there for you lose any credibility you might have had. You my go!!!!