View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fisherman Guy View Post
Sounds great Chubb, I believe you have covered most of it in your review of the event.

I will see about getting a large enough BBQ for the day. NOV has a large trailer BBQ that I will inquire about borrowing for the day, which will be large enough to accomodate 500 hot dogs if need be. They typically don't ask for any cash for rental, just that the propane tank is returned full. They have been very helpful in the past, so I am confident that they will be kind enough to help this event out and keep some fuel in the bellies of the little fishing fiends!

Can you please forward the sponsor package to me Chubb so that I can see about getting some other sponsors involved, such as NOV.

Depending on the wind, I will bring my wall tent as a shelter. Difficult to count on though as the wind down there can come up in an instant, and the tent itself could be dangerous. Any thoughts on this are welcome.

Spread the word! This will be an awesome time to get kids into some fish, and introduce the sport to new anglers.
Call you tomorrow buddy....thank you