View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansgunsghandi View Post
This handgun thing is a red herring that again makes hunters look like idiots to the general public, never mind the outdoors-oriented public. The average backpacker or whatever is generally fine with hunting, but would NOT be fine with a lot of people running around in the woods with handguns. We as a group need to focus on the issues that truly matter and improving our image with respect to those issues (access being the big one, CWD, habitat loss, etc), this isn't one of them, it's a diversion.
Beans (BGG) maybe you should go save the bunnies and just stay silent.

Your the last guy on these forums that should be championing lets work together as a group.

Every time I've interacted with you you've been the guy trying to limit hunters ability to use a quad.

Now your running your mouth against hand gun hunting.

It appears to me that your not the spokesperson for all hunters interest just the opposite actually. Go **** up a rope son. If your concerned about habitat loss then keep your pecker in your pants and move to your continent of origin, other wise your just flapping your cheeks. Actually I think your always talking out of your arse because you appear to only oppose what other outdoorsmen wish to pursue and if it's not how you wish to do it then your against it.

You suck!