View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
But I've met a few and those few are rambo type people who would perfectly demonstrate everything baf about pistol hunting,
I have met the same type of people that demonstrate everything bad about rifle hunting, but I am not trying to put a stop to all rifle hunting. It's about the people, not the weapon.

Quote:
I guess my upbringing combined with my limited experience form my opinion on the subject, and that's how it stands for now. But I'm not set in my ways on the topic. You do seem more educated on the topic then me and am quite willing to admit that, maybe I can be taught something here and my view will change.
At least you are willing to consider that handgun hunting might not lead to the terrible horrors that some people on this forum are advocating. It's lucky there aren't more people with that attitude, or we would not have been able to make the progress we have with abolishing the long gun registry. I am actually thinking that some of those people would prefer that it remain permanently.