View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element View Post
Show me your stats to back this up... In today's world you can really find stats to back up whatever opinion you want to have, just like science. Ask Green Peace... they can always find a science to disprove yours...

I know that my grandfather always slept with a pistol under his pillow and dad has always kept a hand gun in his bedroom, and not because they live in the ghetto, quite the opposite actually. However they sleep close to a gun for protection, Americans live in fear constantly, this is why they choose to carry guns. I appreciate that I don't have to feel this fear or anxiety in Canada.

Are you always going trust some guy off you tube or can you say you've actually lived in the states and experienced this life for yourself?

But obviously you do live in fear, fear of guns. A piece of metal and bits of plastic. An inanimate object. Canada is jam packed full of guns, that your fear is irrational matters not. Somehow you have convinced yourself that guns longer than 26 inches are safe, and handguns are dangerous. That handguns in the hands of law abiding citizens will make you scared to go out. You obviously cannot be scared of criminals in Canada with handguns, because they clearly already have them as you can see on the news every night. But somehow, someway you have convinced yourself that your friends, neighbours, and fellow law abiding citizens are incapable of responsibly owning handguns. Rifles, begrudingly, but not handguns.

The liberal mind and how it works is truly a mystery to me.

And by the way. I know lots of Americans, and they don't live in fear constantly. Even those that carry guns for protection don't live in fear. Is someone that has a fire extinguisher and fire insurance living in constant fear of fire? Is someone that wears a seatbelt, living in constant fear of dying in a car crash?

Last edited by rugatika; 01-02-2012 at 07:39 AM.