View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
But obviously you do live in fear, fear of guns. A piece of metal and bits of plastic. An inanimate object. Canada is jam packed full of guns, that your fear is irrational matters not. Somehow you have convinced yourself that guns longer than 26 inches are safe, and handguns are dangerous. That handguns in the hands of law abiding citizens will make you scared to go out. You obviously cannot be scared of criminals in Canada with handguns, because they clearly already have them as you can see on the news every night. But somehow, someway you have convinced yourself that your friends, neighbours, and fellow law abiding citizens are incapable of responsibly owning handguns. Rifles, begrudingly, but not handguns.

The liberal mind and how it works is truly a mystery to me.

And by the way. I know lots of Americans, and they don't live in fear constantly. Even those that carry guns for protection don't live in fear. Is someone that has a fire extinguisher and fire insurance living in constant fear of fire? Is someone that wears a seatbelt, living in constant fear of dying in a car crash?
Then why do they feel the need to carry a handgun...? You said they carry it for protection. Are they fearful of something... Yes, I get home insurance because I fear my house will burn down. The root cause... fear. Keep diggin' your hole...