View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 03:11 PM

This is what happened personally with me…
It was very rare opportunity to learn (it was absolutely new experience for me) how to catch Mountain Whitefish – complete calm on Ghost Res!!!!! and fish was active enough, so I could try different kinds of techniques, hooks and bites.
Please check location - 51°12'32.22"N 114°44'8.66"W – it is the place where I was fishing, I think, it is important for understanding what I am talking about.
I did not see any more persons on the ice from this point to the dam.
I found the school of Witefish, I fished on same spot about 2 hours already, fish was biting not too often but steady on 3 meters of water.
For some reasons two snowmobilers came to this location and began to race back and forth in 15 meters from me and one of them made few circles around. Like I said before, I was the only fisherman on lake on about 2 kilometers square!!! Fish stopped to bite right away. I can not say they were the only reason, fish gone why. It always happens without any noise and other disturbing factors. BUT….Why did they choose to drive near and around me? Did they need some of audience to show how cool they are? Or how nice their machines are? Was it kind of socializing? Or what?
Finally I packed up and when I just started to walk away, they, what was very and very annoying, went too.
Did they spoil my day or not?
Judge yourself, ladies and gentlemen.