View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:25 AM

Since i posted the No Under 18 law ive recieved some pm's asking why cant they bring their own children or any child with them to the event.

As the header or original post states......Boys and Girls Club
The B@G is a registered club in many Alberta/worldwide towns and cities that provides children who for the most part arent privy to many activities. They are a large organization that provides a needed service.

I donot pick the children.....the clubs do. Im only the organizer of the event to provide the kids the oppurtunity to experience the sport of ice fishing. The clubs will carry their own insurance for the children in their club.

I will provide all the legal coverage for the Fishing and Food service Teams. The many generous volunteers and sponsors will provide goods and services for the event. We as a Team will organize and conduct the event in hopes it a great success.
Im sorry if some people thought this was a open event for all children it was never my intent to make people think that.

The legalities of a event like this is mind blowing and im sorry i cant break rules to acomodate everyone. The costs have been large already, without the B@G Club carrying their own insurance for liabilty and injury I could not fund this event.

I hope everyone understands.... thank you