View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winger7mm View Post

Well it was a blizzarding type morning out. canis22-250 offered to take me out and teach me a few things about yote hunting. We made a few setups with no results, I think due to the wind. But on our way back we did a setup and I was ready, but canis was still getting set up when he started to call, "waa waa waaaaa" I told him right there, there coming!! 60yrds and 4 of them busted out of the cattails. FULL TILT I couldnt beleive it. My greenhorness got the best of me and I didnt wait till canis was fully ready to shoot but I had him in my sights. Bam, tried to reload but I didnt pull the bolt back far enough and jammed my rifle, goot thing canis was ready after he had to put one into my yote before it got into the weeds, My shot wasnt %100 but I coulnt help it. My next yote will be a better shot and it will not be so intense. My FIRST yote and it was a greaet hunt, and canis is a good guy too, cant wait to head out again
hey bud, i know your pretty green but i'd make sure you don't have your rifler pointed at your head next time your posing for a photo.