View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:12 PM

Default yike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowtrail View Post
As the title states, What do you wear.

I wear Arctic Sport Muck boots so my feet stay warm and dry. Can drill lots of holes and not have to worry about water coming out of the holes.

I just picked up a new Frabill IceSuit From The Fishin Hole and tested it out this weekend. Absolutely love it. The bib pants are the bomb. Full leg zippers, a couple pockets and even fleece lined pockets up top to keep bare hands warm. The front zipper opens from the top or bottom so a quick potty break is easy for the boys. Padded knees and waterproof.

The jacket is just as great. Same fleece pockets and more zipper and velcro pockets that I need. Even has a spot for an Ipod. Theres a hood on it but it doesn't zip off. Not too heavy for a 3/4 length jacket.

No more cold back while bending down to land a fish. Overall its a great suit and I recommend it to all. I tought skiing for many years and had some really great uniforms and this ranks right up there. Well worth the $399.99

Get into The Fishin Hole to get yours while they still have stock. Here's a link to the suit, http://frabill.com/clothing/frabill-...icesuit-5.html
I am all for the thong. Little too none. People, really people on a budget unlike yourself go for multi-layers of thongs. Keep the boys tight, all is good.

Nice