Thread: Worldviews
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeze View Post
Ha, definately a journalist. Nothing safer than to attack then Christianity!

Don't get me wrong... I am definately not going to heaven and believe in it as far as I can spit a rat... but, to each their own. You wanted us to look at pictures of poop, she wants us to listen to some wako for 5 minutes. Is there a difference?

Except that, to me at least, 'World Views' implies a neutral beginning of a thread.

Thus, when I found the link to the video (which is actually over 25 minutes long) and when I realized it was merely Christian evangelism in secular clothing, I was somewhat surprised.

To be fair, no one opened my scat thread and instead found a plea for members to join a quilting club. Had it been named for what is is, I likely would not have opened it, much less posted on it.

Edit: as for journalists attacking Christianity... I hold all faith in equal esteem.

I absolutely believe in freedom of religion, because it is only that right which protects my right to disbelief and therefore, I would fight for it because of that fundamental reason that places us all in the same boat.

By the same token, and for the same reason (to ensure that freedom) I will fight to keep all religion from the public life, including our schools, courts and government.

www.SnakesonaPlain.ca