Thread: Worldviews
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunmum View Post
So, I took your little quiz. Of course it said that I know more than 92% of people, but not really sure what point you're making here. I was Catholic, then atheist, then agnostic and then Buddhist. I'm familiar with Muslim, Mormon and Hindu as well, but still not sure your point. unless...I must have known more 5 or so years ago when I was atheist than what I know now??
So have you got the right one now???Or is your crazy evangelical garbage just another flavor of the week for you. And before you spout a bunch more anti catholic drivel you had best remember that
1)there are more catholics in the world than all protestant religions combined
2)catholocism has an unbroken chain directly to Peter whom christ referred to as the rock upon which he would build his church, not to a nut nailing proclamations to church doors or some divinely inspired snake handler or faith healer or con man
3) There are more hindus and budhists in the world than there are christians so are we all right and they are all wrong?
4) the whole idea of I am right and you are wrong about something that is absolutely intangible is insane
By the way I am agnostic. I believe that faith in a greater being is good but religion is bad. And to be perfectly honest if you think that a man who may or may not have existed that the Romans nailed up to a cross has any impact on your day to day life, well lets just say I got some nice property to sell you in Florida. I hope he has more to do than worry about your petty troubles and whether or not Tim Teabag completes a pass for a TD. If he likes to meddle that much maybe if he is not too busy he can get around to feeding starving children and ending wars.

Actually scratch that. I hope your right and there is a rapture cause all you crazy evangelicals can hold hands with Newt and Rush and toddle on up to heaven. Maybe than we will not be forced to listen to this charlatin drivvle that these kooky untrained ministers spout off.