View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
Your a stand up guy for your attitude towards the F&W many would not be. Just feel bad for your daughter hope she was not shaken to bad.
x2 - you had a burb fry - the average person going out for a quick day who didn't know a lot about fishing (myself at the start of last years open water) would never know there was anything but walleye in there

The fish guys just doing their job... I remember when someone said I was fishing with bait at carseland... lol the fish guy came down, asked for my license and stuff (this was a week after I got my license) and talked to me for a few... asked to look at my hook and laughed... He said some 'person' on the other side of the river saw me rig up bait! We had a good laugh, and talked about our similar appointments when it came to work. Never had a bad experience.

TR, friends, and I were out on lake x a couple weeks ago and had a CO come check out our rig. We got talking about the forum, the boy and girls meet, and caught a pike while he was there. He checked our sled for booze, checked 1 line, and watched us release a small pike. Stood around to BS for about 15 minutes before walking back across the ice. Good guys, doing a good job. Too bad there aren't more of them