View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat111 View Post
i remeber a couple years back this guy was using bait on the bow river, i call it in and an officer came down, the guy seen him coming and conviently snag his line and broke off, of course when the officer arrives hes tying on a spoon, they b.s for a couple minutes and he goes to leave, i was so mad i call the officer over and told him to look in his friggin bag, holy look there worms in there. i think f&w have to do a search , like the one they did to the orginal poster, i'm sure the people that reported the incident were close by and chances are they were contacted by f&w after they were done investigating.everyone makes mistakes but if f&w has to do a proper investigation or there going to have to deal with the orginal complainer and management.
Our freedoms in this country are more important than busting a guy with worms on the Bow.

Still I agree with your sentiment. Who fishes the Bow with worms, knowingly????

At one of my favorite pools I found empty tubs of Eze-minnows. Some people need a good slap or public shaming.

Maybe they should start publishing convicted poachers names and crime in the AO magazine and local papers.