View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:39 PM

Default Body Armor fun

Well after reading this thread for the last few hours you have all helped me decide what I am doing this weekend......since I don't want to be a criminal and I was given a vest a while back and the fact they detiriorate over time, I am going to let my redneck show a little this weekend
I am going to strap the vest to a big tree and plug it full of holes with every caliber of bullet that I own
If the results are cool I will post pictures of what caliber makes it through the vest at what distance. Then I am going to hang the vest from a post by the front of my yard with a sign that will say "If you can make it past my dogs and all my guns (arrow pointing to vest) you still have to make it past my wife" by the way she is a school teacher and no she does not wear a niqab............sorry I can't resist.
Rocky7 summed it up real gooder......
RWM1273 If you are going across the seas to protect others .....why wouldn't you want to protect your own freedoms here. I kind of see what your saying but when you are on a slippery slope....where does it end?