View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:44 PM

Gained lots of knowledge on new lakes and streams, got lots of advice by reading others threads and people willing to send a PM over, the forum gave me clues on what ice conditions were like and what to avoid.. learnt that my bamboo rod is not worth a dime but worth a try fishing with (better then sitting in the closet)..

generally.. I choose to stay away from the threads where people gotta start running there mouths and bashing other people.. there is no gain to my learning or enjoyment reading people down grade others .. and im pretty sure I have seen people complain about the members on this site being jerks.. then in the next thread, the same person is making fun of someone else..

Anyways! The forum has been great and Ive been getting to know a lot of people from it too.. pretty sure each time I log on I learn something new so its been a lot of help.. plus I love checking out pics and hearing peoples stories and experiences.