View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantonsen View Post
The PC's got Alberta to be what it is.... the highest paid and fastest growing province in the 2nd wealtiest country on the planet. In the very least we should have a minority government if we do change to get a trial run of what they'd like to do. I'd hope they comform with the bending over backwards for corporations, it'd be nice to have a double check with a minority government to make sure. I noticed the wildrose party was the only one to mention a reduction in tailings ponds, part of my living comes from buidling such ponds... The fact that they mention that on the brochures I picked up today from their office makes me wonder about their position on mining. They also have no explanation as to how some one magically gets wait times reduced.
Shes said it over and over our health system spends more per person than any other province we need to use the dollars better she would use those funds to pay for health care in private health centres to reduce waiting lists over all...better use of funds imo