View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 11:28 PM

Mrs Caber worked for the Reform party way back in it's early days. The experience she had there with a fledgeling party and it's associated teething pains is causing her grief over what the WildRose would do with a majority government. She would rather see them have a minority government for a term prior to taking the reins, in the same fashion that one might have their teen learn to drive in an older sedan prior to sending them out unsipervised in a supercharged Lamborghini. She has other issues with them on the supposed 'conscience rights' idea, but I don't see that as actually happening, nor do I really support it. If you have personal issues with some things that might come up on the job, choose another career. My only caveat was for marriage commissioners and such who might oppose gay marriage, as they could well have been in that career long before gay marriage became legal. Seeing as there are plenty of people who would marry a same sex couple, why force someone who is unwilling to perform such a ceremony against their will? Would a couple even want that anyways? That would be some bad vibe/ nasty mojo to bring to what they would want a happy day. If you don't want what one restaurant serves, go to another one. It's a free market.