View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekred View Post
a buddy of mine fell into water out of other boat could not swim.... Jumped in to rescue him as everyone else was standing with thumb up their butt while he was drowning in about 60 feet of water.... And ended up losing wallet out of pants pocket.... Not fun!.... Just put in $2000 into it to buy a motorbike.... Gone...

I gave him and others an earful about wearing life jackets before i found out i lost my wallet when i got back to truck and drove to pick up the bike...

I would have thought that maybe some offer to repay would have come my way... But nothing.... Of course we were all teens then.

Sdo along same vein.... Go out fishing with 5 buddies and one guy refuses to wear life jacket in a 14" car topper. Get checked by fish and feathers and buddy gets ticket for $100 something, then i get ticket $200 something as well for not enforcing people to wear life jacket and since it was not on board i got ticket for not carrying required boating equipment. I did not even know it was left on shore.... Again buddy never paid my ticket....

Lesson learned... Payback was a mofo for him

so biggest thing i lost really was respect for my friends, and so whenever i take someone in my boat... I am a stickley so no more mr. Nice guy either...he was lost too i guess!...

As for payback... One evening my buddy (w) borrowed his dad's ski boat and we were tto meet at 7:00pm. We show up and found out they left at 6:30... So we waited thinking we would be back. The buddy (s) who got the ticket was with them and as my buddy (d) and i waited we got board and noticed that buddy (s) hadleft his car (used bmw) parked on the dike. So we got into it and i took some wire and ran from coil through corner of door and hood and then around behind divers seat and then through seat and stripped off about 8" and wove it all into his beaded seat cushion...

At 10:00pm they come off of lake and i ask my buddy (w) wtf... And he said well buddy (s) said you were not coming.... I see buddy (s) smirking and think "you a...h..." he is towelling off and goes to his car to start it and i tell buddy (w) what is about to happen.... And he starts laughing... Buddy s gets into his car... We see brake lights come on... Then they start flashing then see him bouncing around in car... He ejects out of passenger side... Rolls down dike ...gets up looking like he did not know whether to chit or go blind.... Sneaks up to car opens passenger door peers in and then looks back when he hears us all laughing... From his perspective when he got the juice he looked down and all he saw was white sparks and thought that they were quills and that he had sat on a porcupine... He was mad and came at me to hit me and it was on... He was obviously a bit wobbly from the "tasing" so he got a few bony fives to the snot locker, lookers, chompers and chiclets...

I got back in my truck with my buddy d and we drove to town with a great big chit eating grins....

Story spread and spread humor throughout the community...
we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!