View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:31 AM

Talking Bass

There are some more pics, but I don't have them, as they are on other cameras, phones, etc. As I get them, I'll post a few more. Justin, that smallie fishing is a blast for sure. Casting right into the rocks, where you'd think you would get snagged, and BOOM!! Fish on, and fight right to the boat. And then, once you get there, they run you all over the boat. Our biggest LM was a little better than six pounds, I think, but I don't have it's photo. And our best smallie was one of those that my buddy Mark caught, and it's posted. The smallies weren't bad when lipping them, but those bigger LM's definately have some good teeth on their lower jaw. I took the pain, though , as I only get to do this trip once every two years, and I missed the last one. So, it was a four year wait. But, I'm over it now. Might have to go visit Ont a little more, if only just for the bass fishing. And I do have to admit to a preference for the topwater stuff when fishing for the largemouths. Awesome method for catching them, should almost be illegal it's so much fun. Unfortunately, no video. Next time, maybe. BBO, if you want to go, we'll have to sit down and talk to Kevin. Give me a call and we'll talk.
LR