View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansgunsghandi View Post
I don't want more handguns in our society on a daily basis. Especially not in poorly trained hands... So no, I'm not signing that. I shoot pistols so I'm not at all anti-handgun, just realistic about untrained people wandering around in public with 'em. Not good. Many on here think more armed people in public will equal greater safety. They have obviously never been to countries where it's "normal" to be armed at all times. Those countries are fricking nuts...

Most of the time it's not going to be some "hero" stopping a shooting in a theatre, but some dumb-ass shooting himself in the same..

We need a society that helps out as well. We had a fella from Sherwood Park here that carried on the job and killed his co workers back in June during an armoured car money pick up or drop off at the U of A. Even though he was saying off kilter things on his Facebook prior, and his friends knowing he had access to guns, nobody said a fricken word to his employer. There was enuff red flags but the sheeple didn't say boo.