View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Banned

Default Back For Another Try.

There will be a few on here that remember me from a while back, I was a long time member here but ran into a bit of an issue about 2 years ago and do to that I was,, well released lol. But thanks to the powers at be I am able to come back on and join in. I have missed the place,, for the most part it is an awesome place,, with issues yes like they all have but a busy and informative place just the same.

I am not looking for sympathy here at all but I will say one thing, I was going through a dark period in my life for a while and was battling some things that I had to shake, like the bottle mainly. That is behind me now and I really do have a different outlook on things. My family and I have moved back north up around the Cold Lake area and man does it feel good to be home, its like a new life for me. I would like to thank the Moderators and the Admin for giving me the chance to be a part of the group again and I really look forward to sharing experiences with you all again. I keep things on the lite side these days and try and just keep my posts to the outdoors which I have been active in.

Again thx guys..