View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:26 PM

Default couple quick tips

first is a mod I made to my fishing bells, had a few instances of them getting twisted in the line or flying off into the wild blue yonder, I undid the little claws, took half the clip off and bent the other one like this. I just hook it on the tip of the rod, with a good bite it either falls off or you can just flick the rodtip when you set the hook and it goes straight down.

second tip is to get out there and do some exploring in your favourite river, now that they are slow and low, you can pick up structure like this, its how I found my favourite fishing hole and a few others as well last fall. especially if your memory is as bad as mine, pictures will help you remember whats under there next high water season. same as driving around the dams, you can spot a lot of weed beds and holes to try out when its frozen over this winter. (no rush for that please)
This rock bar is 6 or 7 feet under the river in runoff

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich