View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
lets start a new thread, this one is mighty long! I know the hat didnt do me much good, but I did have an amazing season, and its not over yet! Cant wait for the next event, hopefully the kids see fish this time!

The organizers will try do better this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre View Post
By my reckoning it was a successful event. But WE can definitely make it better this year. I wonder if the moderators would allow a new "Second Annual Boys and Girls Club Ice Fishing Day" thread to be stickied for the duration until a month after the event?

Thanks Ogre, we burn up enough space of AO's, I dont think a sticky is needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmtobias View Post
I don't have too much that I can donate being a new retailer, but I will give what I can. I will also give a discount to anyone who volunteers. Discount codes will be given by pm once registered for the event. I will also promote this event in our monthly newsletters as soon as I get more info on dates and location, to try and generate more donations from people. The Event looked and sounded like a huge success last year and a tremendous amount of organization and support!!

Well done!

Thank You MTB, very kind of you. I will be in touch . Maybe we could have you meet with the organizers and discuss possibilities.

Also big thanks to Kenovette for donating ice rods over the summer and for Ogre for delivering them to me.

The Fisherman Guy has once again stepped up BIG TIME to be a huge driving force in the event. So much of what good happened last year was because of His hard work and unreal genersousity.

HorseTrader will again come with every possible gadget and gizmo loaded in a trailer from Edmonton, thanks Santa.

Thanks also to the many people who have called, sent texts and emails, Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by chubbdarter; 10-22-2012 at 01:55 AM.