View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Banned

^^^ nikon, if you really dont know and want to learn i am glad to point you in the right direction. given your join date, i can see that you were around here for several multi page threads on this topic. by this point, i believe the majority of those that dont know the facts surrounding cwd just dont want to. one guy in particular...aw heck ill name him....DUFFY...asked for links to real data. i provided him with half a dozen or more. a week later he was posting nonsense again, and i said that i gave him the benefit of the doubt as it wasa lot to read. here we are a year and ahalf later and he still hasnt read it. guys like that have me losing patience trying to discuss facts, so i apologize for lumping you in with them.

anyway...search cwd on this forum and you will find all the links to all the pertinent info surrounding cwd and you will easily see the truth.

some persistent rumors are that it has been around forever, but onlyu recently has it been looked for. the timeline shows very clearly where it came from and when.

some still think culls will make a difference. they never have and never can as explained by donkey oatey.

and one tidbit that i learned on this forum is that cwd testing has been going on for several years on roadkills from all over the province.

seacrh the threads and there is days worth of reading for you to enjoy.

oh, and sorry for leaving you hanging all day....i have a job too.