View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Oatey View Post
Round and round and round and round.

F&W decided that the amount sampled was enough of a representative sample to be satisfied. Talk to Dr. Margo Pybus sometime. She has no love of game farms. She would be the one that decided how many samples were enough.

And we are over 10yrs since the positive samples. Nothing since. Not sure how I keep going off in 3 different directions.
Donkey
I'm done debatng the border issue, it's there and proven, they culled , lowered the deer numbers and it's still appearing to be spreading
I'm debating wether 320 heads collected around a cwd positive game farm was representative?.... How does one person decide 320 was enough to clear a zone and declare it cwd free?..... geez your stubborn..... I believe you have a hidden agenda, no one wants cwd in their area.... If you don't test for it i guess it doesn't exist.... And when I mean test I mean test like they have done along the border to get accurate results..... In 2007 they tested 2900 samples and found 4 positive cases.... very small percentage, now if your too stubborn to agree 320 samples is inaccurate so be it.....