View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKON View Post
Donkey
I done debatng the border issue, it's there and proven, they culled , lowered the deer numbers and it's still appearing to be spreading
I'm debating wether 320 heads collected around a cwd positive game farm was representative?.... How does one person decide 320 was enough to clear a zone and declare it cwd free?..... geez your stubborn..... I believe you have a hidden agenda, no one wants cwd in their area.... If you don't test for it i guess it doesn't exist.... And when I mean test I mean test like they have done along the border to get accurate results..... In 2007 they tested 2900 samples and found 4 positive cases.... very small percentage, now if your too stubborn to agree 320 samples is inaccurate so be it.....
Uggg, talk about stubborn. Those 2900 samples where taken in how big of an area? How many deer and elk live in that area?

Now ask the same questions about the areas around the two positive farms. How big of an area? How many animals in that area?

That is how one person figures what is statistically representative.

What hidden agenda do I have? I post the know info from reputable sites. Haven't taken sides. Guess because I don't have some hate for all things government I must have a hidden agenda. What a waste of time.

All I am doing is trying to educate as to the facts that are known. As seen since I jumped in to this train wreck. So many people have no idea about this infection. It doesn't act like anything most people would know. Just trying to clear up misinformation.