View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:47 PM

Ya i think you took my post as a finger pointed at you....which its not. I was speaking in more general terms. I agree on outfitter allocations 100%!!! BUT...along with an archery mule draw. Ive said many times, we needto do EVERYTHING we can to improve the situation as it stands. Simply standing behind a different 'ya but these guys are doing this' arguement will accomplish nothing. Mule archery is on draw, next step we as a group must accomplish is outfitter tags.

I will stay with my comments of self entitled from some people. Pottys response to a simikiar statement was 'acrually only 1 of 3 of
My zones is on draw so im fine'....or along those lines. Thats a d:&k way of saying 'i got my way, im happy, case closed'. Its absolutely self entitlement and it disgusts me. The day we all get together as a
Group and take one collective bullet as a team of outdoorsmen is the day we actually accomplish something. Until then the snobs will argue with the snobs and the other snobs and the other snobs.