View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Gone Hunting

For anyone not in the know here, newell is in bad shape. What a small handful of us have been saying about blanket regulations, overharvest, killing large predators and stunting, its unfortunate but we watched it happen to this lake and others. Srd is too late in wanting pike closed here. They wanted zero retention for 2013 going foreward. The only unfortunate reason its going to be 1 fish limit is because the local f&w officer stands NO CHANCE in enforcing the impedning poaching that would be taking place. Pretty sad when we know something NEEDS protection, but we cannot protect it from people,,, people that say they are knowledgable, experienced, ethical yada yada.
Oh hey Wayne, looking foreward to your explanation of your above quoted post. Following that which im so excited to see, know that my other boat is for rent in June if youd like to participate in a fun day and continue to support your community. Show up and plan on donating toa good cause like the rest of us. I couldnt make it last year but plan to again fish it this year, i look foreward to seeing u on the water.

It's just Alberta boys... Take what you can while you can,, if ya cant beat em join em.

Keep a strain on er