Thread: ...............
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H380 View Post
Deer Hunter , thanx for the stats , tell me if I'm reading this wrong .. 22 resident licences and 58 outfitter tags in zone 326 .. am I mistaken ? How does that figure out to 10% tags allowed for the outfitters ?
The 2011 max allocation summary is the same for 2008-2012...

Here is the outfitter allocations for 326 for all species provided to me. And the resident/nr draw stats for 2012.

Remember that the outfitter Policy is at a max of 10%, min of 3% depending on resident demand etc... of the TOTAL HARVEST, not tag numbers. So apparently the outfitters in 326 must have a very low success rate... they need a lesson from Torkdiesel, like the rest of us

Funny how outfitters, by Policy, get 3-10% of total harvest by SMA, whereas the total harvest is made up of all users (read big number). Resident mule deer bowhunters however go on draw after they exceed 15% of the WMU harvest, whereas the total harvest in this case appears to to exclude outfitters and landowners #'s (read smaller number)...

Maybe its time to send out this big excel spreadsheet so others can view it for themselves?