View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:12 PM

Default Little help

I know this is old but I thought id provide some insight. If you are coming from Edmonton. Go to Entwhisle, head south to Drayton Valley...... or go to Leduc and head west to Drayton valley.

Once in Drayton Valley head out past the Brazeau Dam. If its a quiet day there is a road that cuts off just before the Nordegg River you head west on the Lyda Logging road. If its not a quiet logging day head towards Nordegg on this same road. Then head north on the Trunk Road to the same location.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Head south on the trunk road 10.5 kms from the bridge over the blackstone to another logging road and cut west. You will eventually come to a t intersection, head right. You will come upon another small bridge over the blackstone. I have never caught any fish here so dont even bother. JK. Chungo creek outfitters is at the top of the hill right after the camp site. Head up stream from here and your mind will be blown by the scenery and deep pools full of Brookies. PM me with any more questions or if you ever need a fishing partner. Im in.