Thread: Crossbows???
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
I have rifles, inline muzzleloader, bow and cross bow
And I have hunted with all of them and enjoy it. It's not the fact that one is better than the other it's just another option for people to expand their horizons
in the early warmer part of the year. If someone can't hit the broadside of a barn
with a bow and can do well with a crossbow would that not be more responsible
rather than lazy. The bow is not for everyone so why not add another choice for people to enjoy the outdoors with. Maybe not so in lightening but I tried.
The bow isn't for everyone your right.....disabled people have provisions for exceptions.... and like everyone else, if your healthy pick up a bow....swell the Bowhunting numbers, its a widely accepted senerio, among archers.....

Like everything else in life, age does take it toll on our activities. .... and I'm ok with that. My turn will come , and ill put up less of a fight than my grampa did when they took his drivers license at 85...... c'est la vie...

We all have choices , make the most of your life and be a go getter... I'm sick of the entitled people of this world... in all fascists of life on this continent especially. ...