View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Banned

Ehntr, wtf r u going on about? I only had a few bruhaws during the game and fights but u were clearly mixing it up! And ya think I'm coming here during serious time? ....playtime only

Oh and I beg to differ on the traditional gear being most versatile, sure u can shoot quicker than compound but to what distances?, compound blends good stuff from traditional gear with good stuff from crossbow capability....the compound is versatility king, if only a 30yrd game then maybe give it up to the trad gear....but the compound likely has double the effective range of trad gear.

I can see the potential large scale change (emphasis on potential) if crossbow included with big shift in existing rifle hunters moving over. I can see then decision makers shying away from it as could bring a fair bit of change to accommodate? Ie work they dont want to do. I'm still a believer, I'd rather see a majority of hunters period using some form of bow. Whatever it takes, let it in and manage away. Start with bow zones and grow more wand bigger bow zone around the centers...all good. It certainly has way more ramifications to managing than it does differences in tool capability on game. I'm stuck on the logic of the tool, it should be weened into where it fits and utilized better. It's just a bow, seems more like a thing of too much work to implement at this point so not worth doing, logic be damned.

And potty did admit it's more hunter than tool, that's what i referenced to being almost there, just differences vs perceived advantages all that's left.