View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughneck Country View Post
If you cant afford an increase in the current cost of licencing in AB what the hell are you doing hunting in the first place???? Its way cheaper to buy beef at the store than hunt unless your shooting it out in the back yard. Venison is the most expensive meat I eat, by the time gas, time off work etc... is taken into account I could have bought way more at the store.

The suggestion to increase in licencing and draw cost isn't people trying to be elitist its simply another tool to get the desired results out of the draw system. Like mentioned above if you cant afford a $25 or $35 application cost you should really think about whether you can afford to hunt period.
yup lets make everything in this fine prov. expensive I take friends out to hunt that don't make all the much they put in for there draws and have a great outdoor experence .. but i guess you only want them to hunt general tags so you don't have to wait as long for your tag.

LIFE IS TOUGH.....TOUGHER IF YOU'RE STUPID.-------------------“Women have the right to work wherever they want, as long as they have the dinner ready when you get home”