View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stik'em View Post
Is there a possibility that this is all being blown out of proportion by a libtard journalist (everyone on here complains about the media) that used the wrong words, SEIZED instead of SECURED?

How many ppl on this forum have their guns either in a rifle case or just leaned up in a closet behind a locked door, probably majority. Others have a safe, so perhaps the RCMP is securing weapons that would be easy for a looter to take. You all complain out the RCMPS incompetence (I am not disputing that) so they shouldn't be able to hold a cordon properly and therefore looters would be present.

As far as proof ownership, you all know your weapons serial numbers or at least have them on a memory card in a secure area. Well that would be proof enough, no theif is going to break into your house to take your serial number just to claim a rifle later.

I think rather then putting on the tinfoil hats and spinning like a top, wait to see when the gun owners go to claim their firearms back.

Stik'em
Umm, seriously? Seized or secured, the cops still removed them without due cause. How it is worded makes no difference. And I don't know about you, but I don't have my serial #'s memorised and I'd be surprised if many of the people affected do either.