View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Blakeinator2

Default Re: X-Bows

"From what blake said he is tired of practicing with his bow so he needs to use a crossbow, pretty lame reason to allow crossbows in an archery season but probably the reason most want it changed!"

Lol, yeah...thats exactly what i said.:rolleyes I get so tired of having a 50 yrd range at work so i can practice anytime i like....so tired. I don't enjoy shooting with the other hunters i work with before and after work, and during lunch too. I didn't buy a new broadhead target and a glendel full rut for the range either, the other hunters didn't pick up a couple new targets either...as we don't go through them every year or so. I hate shooting Mathews bows....i hate it...they suck...too boring, smooth and easy to shoot.

"Blake sober up so we don't have to read pages of crap from you, just another tough guy behind a computer screen"

Yeah, sober now, sorry about the swearing...i pick that up from my wife(just in case anybody missed it...that was a joke). I'm not apologizing for the long windedness at all...hey....you obviously read it...what is such a smart guy like you doing on an internet forum anyhow? Quit wasting your time reading my drivel. And you got me on the tough guy bit...

And yes to the other responses...dead horse.

Sharpstickypoo....you saying that all hunters should shoot 3d's or something? I haven't shot one yet, got my range, put in my time at the range as efficiently as possible and out to the field i go. You can have the sausage parties all you like. That was a joke btw, just don't have interest in the target stuff as much as i do the field stuff....while all the 3d's are going on i'm out calling predators. Are you saying that the only right way to enjoy bowhunting is your way? Thats what i thought you were saying...and i'm saying your wrong. So it looks like we will go round and round beating the dead horse then.

If you don't think more choices are better when the data supports it etc. then by all means your entitled to your opinion. You know mine. Its a bow man...just a bow. Choices suck, in fact the gun guys should never be allowed to use anything except old 30-30 lever actions with iron sights...thats it. We should all have to do it the same way. We must kick the compound out of the archery seasons as soon as possible and to heck with advancemet or putting like tools where they fit etc. Who needs or enjoys choices or change for the good???? Wait a minute....

B