Thread: Status Natives
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 11:06 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownb View Post
I wish you could discuss this fairly, if you want to engage in the conversation that's awesome, but it's kinda hard to have a discussion with a mod who could ban you, I am not looking for a fight but it feels like you are trying to provoke me, sorry it will not work, just trying to talk about an important issue that effects almost all of us if not all of us in this forum. Quit looking for a fight, that's how you shut these threads down, but it won't happen from me, you will have to provoke somebody else. See I can be happy too.
Lol.... you already did by saying i am making judgements on other members. Its a fact. Not my problem if you cant see it. Look at the dudes thread where he posted his uncles trophy class subsistence moose. That thread has been cleaned up of comments and then some even before the majority of members got a chance to see. Almost embarassing. Threads get locked down because they need to be or get reported posted so bad its not worth saving. You just feel that since im a status indian.. that if i lock down a native thread that i am playing favorites. Thats cool.. your not the only one who thinks that. I sense someone is a tad bitter in regarding something else