View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
Life is full of contradictions.

I am a hunter and a trapper, yet I am a nature not. Some would say nature lover. I disagree with that characterization.
I don't believe there really is such a beast.

I'd bet that people like Mr Paul Watson does not think twice about killing a mouse or a rat found on his ship or in his home.

My stance is that if it's classed as a pest species, I'm not going to call anyone out for killing one, or more. Sort of, don't tell me to invite mice into my house and I won't tell you to love on a Porcupine.

Personally I have no desire to kill one, but I don't fault anyone who wants them all dead. Even though I think that sentiment is unreasonable, I do understand and even sympathize with many people who do feel that.

I guess the things that puzzle me most about this conversation is, why do some people feel the need to try to control others.
And why do we care so much about what other people think?

I state my opinion, but it is only my opinion and really, I'm just one in 7 billion.

A wise man once said, fear not he who flaps his lips, rather fear he who has handcuffs and a pistol on his hip.
This is exactly what I wanted to say, thanks you Keg. Sorry to everyone for being unclear and I hope I did not come across as obnoxious or judgmental to anyone. Once again, have fun and stay safe out there!