View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 02:24 PM

Smile My first wolf with my foxpro :)

Hey guy I just wanted to share my story while I was coyote hunting this summer past I decided to go set up on the quarter section next to us. That farmer had granted us permission to access do to excessive coyote population. I turned on the foxpro for about 15 minutes using distress calls and nothing ! I turned on coyote challenge howl and I had a coyote answer is for about 45 minutes back and forth during that 45 minutes I tried almost every sound to bring her out of the tree line. As I was getting impatient I decided to give 1 more call give or take I'm leaving. I honestly couldn't think the rest of those words through my mind when a beautiful alberta timber wolf walks out and locks on to my mojo critter and he came marching in like he was the boss and nobody was going to do anything about it while he was coming across the field I could still here the coyote on the bush line calling back and the wolf with not a care in his mind. I let the wild come to about 2 yards of the call and dropped him with my .17 this was my best experience I'm predator hunting . I LOVE MY FOXPRO . I've had so manny double headers with coyotes but that day was very special to me . Thank you for taking the time to read my experience [IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by if its brown its down; 12-14-2013 at 02:31 PM.