View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFK View Post
No there is no creed to follow I was stating that I do hunt with both weapons and if the ABA didn't support that then I wouldn't be volunteering my time. I'm not sure where everyone thinks the ABA is some elite group. I've met some great friends through the ABA and shared hunts with them.
Generally speaking....

Inevitably whenever clubs or organizations form to further the interests of the individuals who join... it causes friction with others when those clubs begin to infringe or fingerpoint and make critical comparissons.
Also... invariably... such clubs attract elitists and knobs right along with ordinary unassuming guys.
Before long...guess who is at the big table and representing the group... ambitious knobs and elitists.

Happens almost every time.

Look at the traditional BP guys and their attitude towards inline hunters.
Look to this forum and what happens when someone useds the term weapon instead of firearm or bullet instead of cartrige or clip rather than magaziine.
Look at what happens when anyone her suggests that some gun control might be a good thing.
The examples are endless.

In the end.... what starts out as nothing m ore than a way for persons of like interests to come together and interact and have fun...becomes another pseudo-political group of elitist cronies steering everyone towards their vision rather than the other way around...as it should be.