View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post

The resident hunter in this province reminds me of the adage of a frog in a pot of water with the burner on, clueless until it is too late!
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Attacking ourselves? It's interesting that you describe this thread as an attack on the hunting community where some of us see it as the ABA attacking us. The ABA has alienated themselves from the rest of the hunting community all by themselves with s**t like this. Wanting to ban spear chucking is just another example of how the ABA is more than willing to take hunting opportunities away from the rest of the hunting community. Maybe you think that the hunting community should side with the ABA and not the spear chuckers because....well.....because they are special, they represent bowhunters.
The ABA is part of the hunting community. So are you. So am I. So is anyone who legally particapates in the pursuit of wild game. Your bashing the ABA is no different than their brain dead idea of a spear ban. Weapons restrictions need to be in place for management purposes because some are more efficient than others. anyone who can't handle that is just being selfish.

My point was, Think of what could be accomplished if we turned all this energy onto something like outfitter allocations. We could actually see a benefit.