View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 02:33 PM

Beside the general outdoors and hunting stuff I got into building my own rifle stock from scratch. I am getting more serious about long range shooting; I started reloading 2 years ago and will join the Alberta Full-bore Rifle Association in the spring.

This year to top up the usual gardening I am getting a beehive and maybe (still working on the wife) a few chickens. Propliner, that’s a great looking tomato. I would buy some seeds from you, just let me know.

I want to ride my bicycle for 100 miles in one day, on my 55th birthday this coming May. So lately I have been watching TV at the Gym with my ass glued to the stationary bike.

My wife and I are involved with organizing groups to go cooking at the Mustard Seed, we do this 3 to 4 times a year. Once a year we also go to Ghana, West Africa, to visit a women group that we have been supporting for 4 years. We’ll be there the first 2 weeks of March and this year we are trying to initiate a local initiative that will enable a few young girls to go to middle school and then High School.

And there is the full time job that has a tendency to get in the way of all the fun stuff above…