View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by connexion123 View Post
BDB, I'm making nothing up. You glossed over the facts I posted in the beginning and took the very last thing I said and attacked me on it.

Quite frankly I don't care if you think it is opinion or fact.

The FACT is. CCW does save lives. Deal with it. And I'm not just talking about having access to a firearm in the home for defence, I already have that.

What I'm concerned with is not being able to carry in public where one is vulnerable.

Stabbing in Calgary of late? Could have been stopped.

Stabbing in Onterrible yesterday? Could have been stopped.

There are more than enough instances out there where a fireaŕm could have stopped a tragedy.

If you just want to be insulting and add nothing to the argument from either side just go away.
For a guy that took the position that he needed to feed everyone else hard "facts" you sure seem to be sensitive about a fair response in kind.

So... accepting that those stabbing could have been prevented please pray tell us... how CCW would have prevented them and while you are at it tell us if there is anything else that might have prevented those stabbings just as neatly.

Oh....and tell us have there been times that CCW and Open Carry actually did not prevent a tragedy or worse yet...when it actually caused a tragedy?