View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
My agenda is to keep the use of Spears and Atlatl/darts legal for hunting. The only AGMAG group seeking to have these traditional weapons banned is the ABA thus they are the opposition in this issue. The ABA exec. HAVE NOT answered this important question,
"Will the ABA will continue to lobby for the banning of Spears and Atlatls at the May and Dec. AGMAG meetings?".

The ABA executive and president's continued refusal to provide an answer is troubling. It is not a difficult question.

The ABA exec. have not been truthful in their explanation of the ABA Spear/Atlatl ban proposal nor will they now express their position regarding these weapons at the upcoming AGMAG meetings. There is a lot of deception occurring at the hands of the ABA exec. and I find this both insulting to the Alberta hunting community and dangerous to the AGMAG process.

I have and will continue to offer support to the ABA through providing detailed research of hunting data that will offer greater opportunity for the bowhunting community. Since I started this thread, I have provided ABA associate groups new research that the ABA can use to strengthen a case for increased bowhunting allowable harvest. My agenda here is not against the ABA as a group nor most of the objectives of the ABA. Please note when I use the term ABA Executive, not ABA. I do this to make the distinction between what the executives are independently doing opposed to the putting the weight of these actions on the ABA membership.
Can u explain what deception took place at the hands of the ABA executive . If your correct in saying ABA is the only opposition, then the decision will be left up to srd after all the stake holders submit their responses, and should be favorable.