Thread: Show ur Bow
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFK View Post
That's awesome to hear! I picked up an experience for this season and I think if I came home with a carbon overdrive I would be using it as a pillow in the dog house. Everyone talks about the 360 and I haven't heard anything on it. I definitely have to go try one now. I never thought I'd be a bowtech man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFK View Post
That's awesome to hear! I picked up an experience for this season and I think if I came home with a carbon overdrive I would be using it as a pillow in the dog house. Everyone talks about the 360 and I haven't heard anything on it. I definitely have to go try one now. I never thought I'd be a bowtech man.

Tried a dozen or so shots through a new 360. For a bow with that much speed the draw is surprisingly smooth. No kick or shock on release. Bow felt top heavy to me, wanted to fall forward after release. The Experience is nicer to shoot although not as fast....

I'm shooting an Invasion and if I ever switched I think I would shoot an Experience. Invasion puts out a bit more speed but Experience is that much smoother to shoot. Both wicked bows IMO.