View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Banned

I think we are getting carried way off topic here Axe,, but thats O.K.

Now as far as evidence as to what happened in Touchwood come on do you expect me to go into government files dated back to the 40's and find this evidence ?? where would I go to get these. There are people that wittenssed first hand what went on there what else do you want,, other than their word thats all there is.. Now again I'm not saying that there was no one that went into those lakes to fish in those days but to beleive that in those times under those conditions that they were netted dead is obsered,, Ray Chipeniuk or not..

I'm not going by some Ukranian farmers take on it,, I'm going by the metis family's that I grew up with in the area that have trapped and fished those waters for generations..

But anyways lets just let this one die because its going to go no where..

Best of luck to yah this ice season and later on towards spring,, say some time in March I am going to be hittin the waters of Blacket and Seibert and Beaver pretty hard for a couple weeks I will P.M. you around that time lets look at hookin up and doing some fishin together.. Maybe we will have a better chance to discuss it..

Thx..