View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentguide View Post
Not at all. No one has brought forth any idea that will actually do anything with a growing population others then having to qualify for residency. So I joke about making it for only born and bread as that is the only way that will change anything to what these people want. Like I said think about it before posting more crap that does nothing for all hunters other than making it easier for a select few to jump ahead of the system.
There has been some good discussion here, personally I agree with limiting the amount of actual draws residents can apply for... The idea of "trophy" draws being limited to say 3 and maximum application total to 5 would help.

Clarifying resident status again would ease pressure.

Increase application fees marginally and using the excess to go towards increase enforcement, conservation, habitat restoration, ext would benefit all Albertans as well. Yes I understand the fees right now are collected by a third party. Increase fees would not be retained by this service provider.

I do not agree with price point of trophy tags, this would be the start to elitism which I am sure most do not want to see...