View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 05:32 PM

Finally got the rifle and new stock material in the mail and I'm headed to Custom Gunworx tomorrow! Rifle already has a nice tactical handle and aftermarket trigger. (Can't remember brand right now as I deleted all the old emails.) this is gonna be one blinged out rifle. Bob is doing the stock from scratch as I couldn't get the color/style I wanted shipped to Canada, so I ordered a laminate blank from the same place I get my call building blanks. Might build some calls out of the leftovers! He said we'd be done in plenty of time for Christmas, so I can still make the paint shop for my buddy to do a lil airbrushing on the sunshade and paint the flutes/rings/mounts/tactical bolt handle. Pretty stoked!
"I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only is a target but as living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life,if I can with regrets as well as joy, with the sure knowledge that natures way of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate then I can bestow."- Fred Bear