View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
You are absolutely totally and completely full of it right up to your ears. I have stated at least three times I could have had several lines over the years and as well could have a partnership tomorrow if I wanted one. I don't want a registered line, understand!. I would very much like you to answer the questions about fairness and sharing a recreational resource and stop avoiding the genuine issues I am bringing forward. You are not entitled just because you have money and a government which will not execute it's responsibility.
So what you are saying is you would like every Tom, Dick, or Shirley to be able to go out and set a multitude of traps where ever and when ever they want with no controls on it. You sound like the guy who wants to trap when you feel the urge, and have no responsibility of owning and managing a trap line. There is such as thing as a residents license for trapping on private land, may I suggest you do that and leave the trapping to those who would take the time to manage the line and resource.